Pathways to recovery from illness.
Rehabilitation at Medford Leas offers a caring, supportive approach to your rehabilitation. Our top-notch medical team offers skilled nursing services as well as short- and long-term rehab, occupational therapy and more… to help navigate your pathway back to wellness.
Short-term, sub-acute nursing and rehabilitation following hospitalization offers the opportunity to receive in-patient care here at Medford Leas. We offer:
- Full-Time on-site Physicians
- Full-Time on-site Nurse Practitioner(s)
- Orthopedic Care
- Physical Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech Therapist
- IV Therapy
- Wound Care Team
- Pain Management
- Nutritional Management Specialist
- Social Workers
Services and Amenities
- WiFi Services
- Cable TV Services
- Dry Cleaning Available
- Laundry Services
- Multiple Dining Venues
- Guest Accommodations
- Hair Salon
- Barton Arboretum and Nature Preserve
- Paved Walkways
- Transportation to Medical Appointments
At Medford Leas, our in-patient treatment philosophy is designed to get you home as quickly as possible. We assist you in realizing your highest potential. The team will work with you to set and achieve realistic goals, both for the immediate and long-term future. We offer Medicare-certified skilled nursing and sub-acute rehabilitation services in private or semi-private accommodations.
Our Therapists provide:
- Physical Therapy: pain management; gait training; reconditioning after a hospital stay, orthopedic procedure and/or illness
- Occupational Therapy: assistance and re-training for activities of daily living (ADLs); home safety; low vision
- Speech Therapy: language; swallowing; cognition
- Education to staff and residents including Fall Prevention, Home Safety, Balance Training and Preventing Back injuries, etc.
- Therapy staff work with residents in the Fitness Center as appropriate
Medford Leas has a history of healing since 1971 and is CARF accredited. The focus is on one common goal – your well-being. Our professionals are driven by a spirit of recovery, hope and compassion.
For information or to check availability:
Health Care Admissions