Gracious living, close to nature.
Medford Leas believes that it is equally important we remain committed to the nature and beauty that surrounds us, as well as stay in constant communication through both blogs and meetings. Residents regularly create numerous activities as well as lead ongoing excursions. Please visit our websites focused on these various aspects of life at Medford Leas.
The more than 250 acres of The Barton Arboretum and Nature Preserve are spread across the Medford and Lumberton campuses. Whether you enjoy walking on paved pathways or along natural footpaths, the beauties of nature will always be right outside your door. The arboretum defines the close affinity with nature enjoyed by residents.
- MedfordLeas.org is the main website for Medford Leas.
- MLRA.org is the residents’ website.
- BartonArboretum.org describes the Barton Arboretum and Nature Preserve.
- The Barton Arboretum blog provides weekly posts about the campus.
- History Photo Essay goes into detail about our history.
- Medford Leas Birders have their own site.
- iPad Users’ Group site has useful how-to lessons for any iPad user.
- Medford Leas Facebook Page timely links to our sites and blogs.
Please bookmark your favorite pages for easy access at a later time. Click here for instruction on how to bookmark a webpage.