Jobs & Careers
Per Diem - Coffee Shop
Per Diem – Sanitation
Per Diem – Dining Room Server
Per Diem - Host/Hostess
Per Diem – Cook and Cook’s Assistant
Per Diem – CNA, CHHA, CMA
Per Diem – RN & LPN
FT - Housekeeping
FT is 40 hours a week and the hours are 7am-3:30pm. Weekends are 6am-2:30pm and are rotated.
PT – Porter
2:30pm-11pm, 24 hours a week, no weekends or holidays.
PT- CNA & CHHA
Seeking CNA’s and CHHA’s to work PT 3pm-11pm about 22 hours a week. Includes every other weekend and holiday rotation.
We are seeking a CMA/CNA that can work 30 hours a week between 4pm-10:30pm. Includes every other weekend and holiday rotation.
Per Diem - Fitness & Aquatics Instructor
This is a true Per Diem position and the hours will vary based on the needs of the department. Hours will be between Monday thru Friday, no weekends.
- The ideal applicant will have experience working with individuals in a Fitness, Recreation or Health related field
- Must have Fitness and/or Aquatics Certifications or in the process of obtaining them
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
Per Diem- Dining Health Services
Great position for High School/College Students to work Per Diem in our Dining Health Services department!
We offer very flexible work schedules, with morning, afternoon and evening shifts available.
Must be at least 16 years old and enjoy working working with the elderly population.
PT - RN Nights
We are seeking an experienced RN to work on our SNF. This is a PT position and the hours are 7pm-7:30am. 48 hours bi-weekly.
We are seeking an experienced PT LPN to work 7am-7:30pm. The schedule is a week rotation:
Week 1 (24 hours): Tuesday & Friday
Week 2 (36 hours): Wednesday, Friday & Saturday
Week 3 (24 hours): Wednesday & Saturday
Week 4 (12 hours): Sunday
You must have a valid LPN License and be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check.
FT- Receiver Coordinator
The primary hours for this position will be 5:30am-1pm and 7:30am-4pm along with every other weekend and assigned holidays. Flexibility with the scheduled is required.
The Receiver Coordinator will be responsible for the following but not limited to:
- Responsible for receiving and distributing all food and non-food goods
- Stocking, cleaning and inventory of all Dining Services storage areas such as refrigerators and freezers
- Responsible for pulling foods and goods from storage for preparation or use by Dining Services staff
- Maintain sanitary conditions in the department, including storage areas, kitchen areas, trash rooms, loading dock and elevators
- Perform duties of the Sanitation Department staff as needed and or scheduled, including washing dishes, service ware, operating equipment such as dish machines and compactors
- Open and close the kitchen as scheduled
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- HS Diploma or GED
- Must possess 1-2 years of previous experience in the food service industry in a lead capacity or in an inventory or warehouse setting
- Knowledge of the use and sanitary maintenance of job appropriate commercial equipment, utensils and warehouse, product rotation practices
- Current Food Safety and Sanitation Certification (Serve-safe) required or will to obtain within 4 months of hire
FT- Coffee Shop
You will be scheduled to work 37.5 hours a week. Your primary shift will be 6:15am-2:15pm along with every other weekend.
We are seeking someone with 6 months food service experience, preferably in a cafeteria setting.
Please attach a current resume to your application.