Jobs & Careers
Per Diem – Sanitation
Per Diem – Dining Room Server
Per Diem - Host/Hostess
Per Diem – Cook and Cook’s Assistant
Per Diem – CNA, CHHA, CMA
Per Diem – RN & LPN
FT - Housekeeping
FT is 40 hours a week and the hours are 7am-3:30pm. Weekends are 6am-2:30pm and are rotated.
PT – Porter
2:30pm-11pm, 24 hours a week, no weekends or holidays.
PT- CNA & CHHA
Seeking CNA’s and CHHA’s to work PT 3pm-11pm about 22 hours a week. Includes every other weekend and holiday rotation.
We are seeking a CMA/CNA that can work 30 hours a week between 4pm-10:30pm. Includes every other weekend and holiday rotation.
Per Diem- Dining Health Services
Great position for High School/College Students to work Per Diem in our Dining Health Services department!
We offer very flexible work schedules, with morning, afternoon and evening shifts available.
Must be at least 16 years old and enjoy working working with the elderly population.
PT - RN Nights
We are seeking an experienced RN to work on our SNF. This is a PT position and the hours are 7pm-7:30am. 48 hours bi-weekly.
FT- General Maintenance
We are seeking a General Maintenance Worker with an emphasis on HVAC repair. This person will perform a wide range of general maintenance, semi-skilled, and physically demanding duties on the main campus and on the other properties managed by Medford Leas. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with all levels of in the organizations. This is a FT position and the primary hours will be 9:30am-6pm M-F, and it will include some weekends and holidays. This position is considered Essential Personnel and flexibility is required.
- Must be over 18 and have a high school diploma
- Must have a valid New Jersey Driver’s License
- Experience in HVAC repair and using BAS (Building Automation System) and monitoring a plus
- Have a basic knowledge of and/or experience in carpentry, plumbing, mechanical and electrical systems with an emphasis on
- General knowledge of tools and machinery and a broad range of general maintenance duties
- Have the ability to identify and define a problem and generate alternative solutions and select the one
- Must be able to work well with others and take direction when needed
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds, bend, kneel, stand or walk for prolonged periods of time and be able to work indoors or outdoors
- Annual Flu Shot along with PPD testing
- Perform general maintenance duties including: delivering supplies, recycling trash, moving furniture, repairing doors and screens, setting up for events, such as tablets and chairs, monitor parking and traffic flow when needed, setting up signage for events, snow and ice removal when needed, hanging of photos and curtains
- May perform minor repairs such as HVAC, painting, sheetrock, carpet, thermostats, belts, motors and seals
- May operate equipment such as, but not limited to power equipment such as saws, tools, motor vehicles, golf carts, tractors and plows
- Must assist with duties in the Security Department, such as covering shifts for lunches, vacations or call outs. Be able to respond to emergency calls or fire alarms when needed
- Demonstrates a security and service mind set to residents, departments and guests
- Reports and/or addresses security concerns in an appropriate manner
- Must be flexible with work schedule and be able to report to work for emergencies. Schedule may change or vary at times based on needs to the business
- Adheres to all attendance, compliance, mandatory training, regulatory and safety standards including the Code of Conduct, as well as the organization’s, policies and procedures covering Privacy and Security in compliance with HIPPA regulations
Seeking an experienced LPN to work PT. You will be scheduled to work 20 hours a week, 5 evenings a week from 7pm-11pm.
Must be able to pass a drug test, background check and have a current LPN License.
This is a weekend position and you will be scheduled to work 2-3 weekends a month, Saturday and Sunday 7am-7:30pm. You will be responsible for emergency care to Independent Living residents in the Courtyard Apartments. Duties include medication administration, wound care, collaborating with the on-call practitioner and clerical tasks.
Must have a minimum of 1 year medical surgical experience, current LPN license, CPR/AED certified and be able to pass a drug test and background check
FT- Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)
This is a FT position and you will be working primarily day shift. You will help carry out healthcare tasks in a resident’s home under the supervision of a registered nurse or a licensed therapist. You will also provide assistance with personal hygiene, activities of daily living, maintain a neat and homelike environment for the residents and interact with them in a way that meets their psychosocial needs.
Must have a high school diploma or a GED
Must have a current NJ CHHA Certification
Must maintain a valid Driver’s License
PT-Resident Transport Assistant
Seeking a mature individual to assist with driving our residents to medical appointments. Hours will vary but are generally daytime. You must have a safe driving record and focus on safety and courtesy.
Must have a High School Diploma or GED
Must be 21 or older
Valid NJ Driver’s License
This is a FT overnight position. The hours are:
Week 1: Sunday – Wednesday 10pm-8am
Week 2: Sunday – Tuesday 8pm-8am
This person is responsible for monitoring Medford Leas facilities and grounds during the evening/night hours in order to ensure that the safety of Residents and staff is maintained.
Must be 21 or older
Posses a valid Driver’s License
Must pass a drug test and criminal background check
This is a PT temporary position that will run through 12/31/2020. You will be responsible for greeting and screening all incoming staff, residents, visitors, contractors, vendors and others at the point of entry to Medford Leas. You are to ensure nobody is entering if they are showing symptoms of the COVID-19 virus. This positions work location is outdoors at the entry to Medford Leas and you will be working during all types of weather conditions, including but not limited to temperature fluctuation, precipitation and wind. The screener will also be responsible for alerting security to any suspicious activity.
The following schedules are available:
7:30am-1:30pm Su, M, W, F (48 hours bi-weekly)
7:30am-1:30pm Tu, Th, Sat (36 hours bi-weekly)
1:30pm-7:30pm Su, M, W, F (48 hours bi-weekly)
1:30pm-7:30pm Tu, Th, Sat (36 hours bi-weekly)
Must be 18 or older and have a high school diploma or GED
Must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check